Invisalign is the Clear way to straighten your teeth. Invisalign gradually moves your teeth through a series of custom made, removable, nearly invisible Aligners.
Straighter Teeth Will Lead to:
- Healthier Gums, properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced too far apart. Properly aligned teeth can help gums fit tighter around them, which may lead to better periodontal health.
- Easier Cleaning, with maintenance of good oral hygiene in perfectly aligned teeth, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay and periodontal disease will be reduced.
- Improved Chewing and Speech, In some instances, speech problems may result from poorly positioned teeth. Correction of your bite can help improve chewing and speech.
- Decreased Risk of Dental Trauma and Abnormal Wear and Tear, properly aligned teeth are less stressful on the supporting bone and jaw joints as well as on each other.
- More Beautiful Smiles, straightening your teeth with Invisalign will make you feel less self-conscious and more confident.